Friends of The Ranch
& Other Valuable Links
Mobility and Health
• Mobility Wod - 2% of injuries are catastrophic. The other 98% are treatable and preventable. The following web resource will help prepare your body for movement and deal with that 98%.
• Kelly Starett DPT - Kelly Starrett set Seth up for success after his second back surgery. He wouldn’t trust anyone else. As an athlete himself, Kelly truly understands what you need.
• Paula Smithson, CMT - 916-213-1173 - Paula has been a wonderful CMT for years. She has helped Seth and others work out those pesky trigger points and body aches. Paula is a person that understands the importance of health and works with you to achieve your goals.
• Dr Z. - Roseville Chiropractor - Dr. Scott Zawada is highly recommended by Seth. He was the doctor who first helped Seth asess his back injury and got him in touch with the right people for help. With Dr Z’s care you will never feel scammed and you will always feel cared about.
• Stronger Faster Healthier - Need supplements that are not loaded with the extra crap?
• Longhorn Meat Co - Grass fed meats.
• Robb Wolf - The missing link in our nutrition program.
Graphic Design & Website Development
• KMCREATIVE - These top notch designers designed The Ranch Athletic's logo and handled our website development. What else can we say? These guys rock!